If you have been trying to gain weight and seem to be struggling, you might find it beneficial to come and discuss this with Sue. Gaining weight can be a struggle, but there may be additional things that you can do. The following is a summary of some of the things Sue can help you with. Sue can:
- Explain which foods will help, when to eat them and how much you might need to eat, so that you can finally gain some weight
- Talk in detail about how much dietary protein you may need, how much to eat at which time of day, to meet your weight gain and muscle gaining goals
- Show you how to achieve your protein intake goals, discussing food, as well as meal and snack ideas, which fit in with your current lifestyle, and your current sporting/training regime
- Explain to you how much of which foods you might need to eat to gain weight.
- Provide simple and practical tips on what to eat differently
- Suggest realistic time frames in which you might achieve your goals.
- Make a plan for your eating, without you needing to buy expensive ‘weight gain’ powders.