Wondering what to eat to help you to achieve your sporting goals?
Ask Sue about:
- Protein- how much protein you might need to achieve your goals
- When to eat the protein and how much to eat each time
- Carbohydrates- tailor how much to eat to your training program
- Which carbohydrates are useful at which times in your training period
- Learn how to understand food labels so that you can easily choose what to eat to achieve your goals
- Fluids- how much and which types might be best, at which time of the day
- Talk to Sue about whether or not you need supplements
- Weight management
Sue has undergone specialised training for Dietitians at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS). Sue is an Associate of Sports Dietitians Australia. Sue attends conferences for Sports Dietitians.