Lifestyle changes are a vital component in the management of PCOS. Learning to manage your diet is an important part of this.
It is useful to think more positively about what you can do about your diet to help your situation.
Once you know which dietary factors are important for you, you will feel you have a clear direction on how to manage your symptoms better.
Understanding how the hormones (especially insulin) affect your ability to change your weight is also important. Sue can explain this to you.
Certain components of your diet could make the insulin resistance worse, which can in turn make the PCOS symptoms worse.
Understanding how to eat when you have PCOS is vital.
Talking to someone who understands how hard it is for you to lose weight is critical.
Sue can help clarify facts which are particularly relevant to you.
Once you have the confidence knowing what to focus your efforts on, it will seem somewhat easier.
Sue can help with:
- Learning how to eat to lose body fat and weight to help with fertility issues.
- Learning how to manage the sugar cravings
- Leaning how to help improve your energy levels
- Learning how to manage your eating to help reduce the risk of developing other health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and fatty liver.
- Learn how to be happier about your body shape
- Learn how to manage your PCOS without ‘going on a diet’
If you would like to feel reassured that you are managing your diet as best as you can to help manage your symptoms, it could be worth discussing your eating with Sue.
Read more about how Sue can help you with Weight Management here.
Why not make an appointment now?