Understanding about dietary fibre and adjusting your diet to meet your needs can make a huge difference to how you feel each day.
Our understanding about dietary fibre and gut health is continuing to grow.
- Learn how to manage and prevent constipation
- Learn how to manage and prevent diarrhoea.
- Learn how to reduce your risks of developing bowel cancer.
Sue can help you with the following:
- Find out which type of fibre might suit your gut and which types of fibre may not suit your gut
- Find out how much fibre you are eating
- Find out exactly how much fibre is in certain foods
- Find out how much fibre you could be eating i.e. what is recommended for you. (Men, women and children all have different fibre requirements)
- Work out how to eat more fibre in your diet without having to eat food which you do not enjoy
- Find out how to incorporate some higher fibre foods into your normal pattern of eating
- Discover if FODMAPs are causing constipation
- Discover if FODMAPs are causing excess gas and bloating
- Learn how to get enough fibre on a low FODMAP diet
- How to manage your diet without having to rely on medication (commercial fibre supplements such as bulking agents, stool softeners and bowel stimulants)
- How to reduce the chance of developing diverticular disease
- Reduce your risk of having medical complications simply due to fibre issues with your diet
- Understand how fluid and exercise can also assist