Following your surgery, you will not be able to eat normally for a few weeks.
Sue can help you to plan what you might eat following your surgery. Below are some of the things Sue can help you with:
- Understanding how your diet will need to change in texture over the few weeks post-surgery
- Understanding the specific foods which you will need to avoid for a few weeks
- Receiving ideas on what to eat for meals and snacks, based on the foods which you usually eat and enjoy
- Learning tips for helping to manage your hunger
- Receiving tips on how to manage your diet to prevent constipation
Sue can help with weight management issues following your surgery as well.