Learn how to manage your blood pressure with your diet, rather than needing to rely on blood pressure medication.
Understanding how to manage your diet to help your blood pressure is a great idea. Keeping your blood pressure under control is important for so many health conditions, including keeping your heart healthy and keeping your kidneys healthy.
Sue can help you in many ways:
- Learn what changes you could make to your eating patterns to help improve your blood pressure.
- Learn where the hidden salt is coming from in your diet
- Learn how to understand food labels for the salt content
- Learn how much salt you ‘can’ eat
- Find out how much of which foods you can eat without having to worry
- Learn which food factors are not helping.
- Find out which foods you might be best to limit
- Understand how alcohol relates to blood pressure
- Learn how to improve your diet to help your energy levels, so you can enjoy to do some exercise
- Discuss how your weight might be impacting on your blood pressure. Learn how to help yourself to lose some weight.
Weight and blood pressure:
If you have been battling with your weight and shape, addressing these issues may help with improving your blood pressure.
See how Sue can really help you with this. Read more about Weight Management.
Kidney Health Australia has information here: www.kidney.org.au/your-kidneys/detect/kidney-disease/risk-factors