If you have impaired glucose tolerance, then talking to Sue about how you might change your diet is a great idea.
There is no need to feel confused about what to eat.
Talk to Sue. She can help you in so many ways. She can:
- explain what things you can do to help reduce the need to go onto any medication to control your blood sugar levels.
- clarify which dietary factors actually directly affect your blood sugar level.
- help you understand how your body fat levels and weight can impact upon the body’s ability to control the blood sugar level.
- help you to understand which foods are better choices, and how much might be a good amount for you to have, depending on your goals.
- help you understand about glycaemic index (GI), and how this relates to you.
- show you make sense of food labels, so you can make wise choices.
- show you where sugar fits in to the picture
- help you to set realistic and achievable goals, so you can make a difference to your health
- help you with weight management issues. Managing your weight is much more than just knowing what you can and can’t eat. Read here to see how Sue can help you with your weight issues.