- Are you tired of trying to make sense of this on your own?
- Have you suspected that you are wheat intolerant?
- Have you already cut wheat out but are still suffering symptoms?
- Have you wondered if wheat is really the issue after all?
There are some really important issues to sort through, which Sue can help you with.
Things Sue thinks are important to sort out include:
- Have you been tested for Coeliac disease?
- Do you have the genes for Coeliac disease?
- How often do you need to be checked for Coeliac disease?
- How ‘strict’ do you need to be with the diet?
- Can I be ‘a little bit Coeliac’?
- Could it be FODMAPs?
- Might there be other foods which you are sensitive to?
- Could there be other food intolerances?
Clarify all of these issues and more by talking to Sue about them.
Sue can explain to you how to work these things out.
Sue can help you to work out which foods you can eat and enjoy freely.
Phone to make an appointment with Sue now, so she can begin to help you sort out these issues.